HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE IN NEPAL USING FACEBOOK PLATFORMS




First of all, let me answer is it possible to earn money using facebook platforms in Nepal? Yes, we can.
I have been doing so for a long time. 

Comparatively, it's easier than a few years ago. I started my journey of using the facebook platform to
earn money by reporting bugs which is pretty hard as a starter but nowadaysFacebook has released
different platforms which you can make use of and earn money. I don't mean to say it is super easy but
you can figure it out what you can do and how you can make money out of it.

We will basically talk about 3 main platforms which you can make use of as listed follows:

  1. Instant Articles (https://instantarticles.fb.com/)
  2. Ad breaks (https://www.facebook.com/business/m/join-ad-breaks)
  3. Game Creator (https://www.facebook.com/fbgaminghome/creators)

Out of the three, I would recommend the first one because our country Nepal is not eligible for no 2, you
might be be eligible if you have certain numbers of followers (lol you need a lot) for number
3 but for number 1 you are eligible with minimum criteria. But that does not mean we cannot earn money using those two. We can
do some tweaks, I will be updating you about how to set up those two to earn money in my upcoming
blogs. 

Now, let us focus on Instant Articles. I guess you have seen may news being posted on your facebook
feed with a small messenger icon as follow:


It means that Instant Articles has been set up in the site of the news portal and you are seeing it on
your feed. The news portal is earning money using the Instant Articles platform provided by Facebook. 

To make you clear you don’t need to go through difficulties to get the payment because facebook will
pay you the amount directly to the bank details that you have provided  while setting up Instant
Articles for yourself as follows:


I will be posting everything that you will need to know and do while setting up Instant articles in my
next blog post. Until then I would like you to make ready, a few of the following things that we will
require:

  1. A WordPress site or a blogger site because using sites built on other platforms require
    a lot of effort even if you are not familiar with programming. 
  2. A facebook page with a good number of the audience (2k or above, it is not
    a must but will be helpful).

I will be explaining everything in detail in my next blog posts  : 

  1. Setting up facebook Instant Articles On Wordpress -part 1. 
  2. Setting up facebook Instant Articles On Wordpress -part 2.
  3. Setting up facebook Instant Articles On Blogger -part 1.
  4. Setting up facebook Instant Articles On Blogger  -part 2.

Note: for sites built in other platforms and framework I will be posting tutorial blog after I complete
the above four blogs.
Until then you can visit (https://instantarticles.fb.com/ ),
If you don’t understand anything it's okay. Everything will start to get clear from my next blog post.

Here are my earning dashboard if you are bored reading my blog :D






It is not super easy as you can see it is not much of money that I have generated but as time pass I am confident I will earn more if I can build my audience.

ok, I am off for now. take care guys.

Comments

Popular Posts